"Thank you very much, all my guest loved it. That’s all they talked about, we had a wonderful time and of course we will let you know if we would want a caricature entertainment in the future.”~ Raquel C., (Wedding Reception – 2018)
“Just wanted to thank you for sending Mark to act as our artist. He was definitely the highlight of the Party. Everyone loved him and kept him quite busy. He is immensely talented and congenial and greatly assisted in making my Party a success. I will definitely use your services again.”~ Shanon H., (St. Patrick’s Day Party – 2017)
- Alexandria Virginia caricatures
- Arlington Virginia caricatures
- Association event caricatures
- Baby shower caricatures
- Baltimore caricatures
- Baltimore digital caricatures
- Bar and Bat Mitzvah caricatures
- Bethesda Maryland Caricatures
- Birthday party caricatures
- Butt sketches
- Caricature Artist
- Caricature Artist Northern Virginia
- Caricatures at events
- Chantilly Virginia Caricatures
- Children's parties caricatures
- Church events caricatures
- College / school events caricatures
- Columbia Heights Caricatures
- Company events caricatures
- Convention caricatures
- DC caricatures
- DC Caricaturist
- DC digital caricatures
- Digital caricatures
- Digital caricatures at Bar Mitzvahs
- Dog caricatures
- Dulles Virginia caricatures
- Employee party caricatures
- Engagement party caricatures
- Fashion sketches
- Full color caricatures
- Fund raisers caricatures
- Gaithersburg Maryland caricatures
- Gaylord Center at the National Harbor in Maryland caricatures
- Georgetown DC caricatures
- Gift caricatures
- Graduation party caricatures
- Grand openings caricatures
- Greenbelt Maryland caricatures
- Herndon Virginia caricatures
- Holiday party caricatures
- Hyattsville Maryland caricatures
- Just Experimenting
- Live caricatures
- Live digital butt sketches
- Live digital caricatures at events
- Live digital fashion sketches
- Live group caricature 20+ people
- McLean Virginia caricatures
- Northern Virginia caricatures
- Northern Virginia Digital Caricatures
- Picnic caricatures
- Pre-printed paper
- Quick portrait caricatures
- Race event caricatures
- Reston Virginia Caricatures
- Retirement community event caricatures
- Retirement Gift and Event Caricatures
- Rockville Maryland Caricatures
- Springfield Virginia caricatures
- Sterling Virginia caricatures
- Street festival caricatures
- Surface Pro Caricatures
- Tysons Corner Virginia caricatures
- Wedding proposal caricatures
- Wedding reception caricatures
- West Virginia Caricaturist
- Woodbridge Virginia caricatures
Category Archives: Wedding reception caricatures
Laura and colleague, Dan, drew live caricatures in full color at a wedding at the Alexandrian Hotel in Alexandria, VA. Paper was preprinted with the couple’s logo. Each caricature was scanned by one of the party planner team members to create a booklet of all caricatures drawn at the wedding.
Laura drew live caricatures at an engagement party for a family in Maryland. Here’s a fun one from this event!
Laura drew caricatures at a winter wedding at the Winery at Bull Run. Here’s one of the bride and groom. Congratulations to Amanda and Cody!
Here are a few from a wedding a few weeks ago. The bride requested full color caricatures. Each person took about 8-9 minutes to draw. Venue was the Cesco Osteria in Bethesda.
Some caricatures from a recent wedding at the American Association of Architects Students.
A few from a great outdoor wedding party in Harper’s Ferry, West Virginia. Took a long time to post. One to remember!
Here’s the groom’s parents.
Laura and Mark drew live caricatures at a recent wedding. This was at The Tower Club Tysons Corner.
Laura drew caricatures at the wedding of a beautiful bride and groom a few weeks ago at the Cloud Lounge in Arlington. The bride was so nice to send along these photos.
Here’s a sample of a wedding sign in board done recently by Laura, including a frame. Final size with frame is 16×20 inches.
Laura and colleague, Dana V., drew caricatures on Saturday at a wedding at the Winery at Bull Run.
Mark and Laura drew live caricatures at a wedding reception on Saturday night at the Sequoia in Georgetown. Here is Mark finishing a couple of guests.