“Just wanted to thank you for sending Mark to act as our artist. He was definitely the highlight of the Party. Everyone loved him and kept him quite busy. He is immensely talented and congenial and greatly assisted in making my Party a success. I will definitely use your services again.”~ Shanon H., (St. Patrick’s Day Party – 2017)
"Thank you, Laura. The caricatures were most definitely one of the highlights of the event! You inspired my daughter. She’s is anxious to learn how to do caricatures herself.”~ Robin R., (Bat Mitzvah – 2017)
- Alexandria Virginia caricatures
- Arlington Virginia caricatures
- Association event caricatures
- Baby shower caricatures
- Baltimore caricatures
- Baltimore digital caricatures
- Bar and Bat Mitzvah caricatures
- Bethesda Maryland Caricatures
- Birthday party caricatures
- Butt sketches
- Caricature Artist
- Caricature Artist Northern Virginia
- Caricatures at events
- Chantilly Virginia Caricatures
- Children's parties caricatures
- Church events caricatures
- College / school events caricatures
- Columbia Heights Caricatures
- Company events caricatures
- Convention caricatures
- DC caricatures
- DC Caricaturist
- DC digital caricatures
- Digital caricatures
- Digital caricatures at Bar Mitzvahs
- Dog caricatures
- Dulles Virginia caricatures
- Employee party caricatures
- Fashion sketches
- Fund raisers caricatures
- Gaithersburg Maryland caricatures
- Gaylord Center at the National Harbor in Maryland caricatures
- Georgetown DC caricatures
- Gift caricatures
- Graduation party caricatures
- Grand openings caricatures
- Greenbelt Maryland caricatures
- Herndon Virginia caricatures
- Holiday party caricatures
- Hyattsville Maryland caricatures
- Just Experimenting
- Live caricatures
- Live digital butt sketches
- Live digital caricatures at events
- Live digital fashion sketches
- Live group caricature 20+ people
- McLean Virginia caricatures
- Northern Virginia caricatures
- Northern Virginia Digital Caricatures
- Picnic caricatures
- Pre-printed paper
- Quick portrait caricatures
- Race event caricatures
- Reston Virginia Caricatures
- Retirement community event caricatures
- Retirement Gift and Event Caricatures
- Rockville Maryland Caricatures
- Springfield Virginia caricatures
- Sterling Virginia caricatures
- Street festival caricatures
- Surface Pro Caricatures
- Tysons Corner Virginia caricatures
- Wedding proposal caricatures
- Wedding reception caricatures
- West Virginia Caricaturist
- Woodbridge Virginia caricatures
- Live caricatures at wedding — 10/21/2017 November 10, 2017
Category Archives: Wedding reception caricatures
Here are a few from a wedding a few weeks ago. The bride requested full color caricatures. Each person took about 8-9 minutes to draw. Venue was the Cesco Osteria in Bethesda.
Some caricatures from a recent wedding at the American Association of Architects Students.
A few from a great outdoor wedding party in Harper’s Ferry, West Virginia. Took a long time to post. One to remember!
Here’s the groom’s parents.
Laura and Mark drew live caricatures at a recent wedding. This was at The Tower Club Tysons Corner.
Laura drew caricatures at the wedding of a beautiful bride and groom a few weeks ago at the Cloud Lounge in Arlington. The bride was so nice to send along these photos.
Here’s a sample of a wedding sign in board done recently by Laura, including a frame. Final size with frame is 16×20 inches.
Laura and colleague, Dana V., drew caricatures on Saturday at a wedding at the Winery at Bull Run.
Mark and Laura drew live caricatures at a wedding reception on Saturday night at the Sequoia in Georgetown. Here is Mark finishing a couple of guests.
Laura and Mark recently drew caricatures at wedding reception in Arlington.
Contact us to learn more booking a caricature artist for your wedding!…
Laura and colleague, Paul, drew live caricatures at a wedding reception at the Westwood Country Club in Vienna, Virginia. Here’s one from that night.
Contact us to learn more about booking live caricatures for your wedding reception!…
Mark drew and Laura colored this set of caricatures for a couple getting married this summer. Each caricature shows some personal aspect of the couple and the drawings will be used as calendars and part of wedding decorations.